The 2018 Citywide Back to School Rally will be held at Elston Gill Field (317 Detroit Street, Michigan City) on THURSDAY, AUGUST 9 * 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.(Please visit us on facebook for the latest updates!!)
EXHIBITORS WANTED! Deadline for Exhibitor signup is July 16th.(Early Bird special - $10 discount for exhibitors signing up by June 1!)REGISTER for your booth online at the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/
tFeZcvMW2BR8TP122Need more info about exhibiting? *Contact Nakia Bonds at (317) 495-4695 with any questions*
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!For additional information about volunteering for the Rally, contact Faye Moore at email@example.com or (219) 561-6906
SPONSORS WANTED!The Back to School Rally is seeking event sponsors! As a sponsor, you will receive a complimentary exhibitor registration, recognition on Banners/Signage at the Event (by sponsorship level) and recognition in pre-and post-event press releases. CLICK HERE to download a 2018 Sponsorship Form. Please contact Pat Harris for additional sponsor information at (219) 879-6902 or firstname.lastname@example.org.THANK YOU to our Title Sponsors so far: MDWise, HealthLinc, Anthem BCBS, Meijer, Unity Foundation, and American Licorice!THANK YOU to our Media Partners: The News Dispatch, WEFM, and WIMS!
COMMUNITY SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVEWe welcome all businesses and organizations to participate in the 2018 School Supply Collection drive. Follow the link below to learn how... it's as simple as putting a box out at your location and bringing us what you collect by August 8th. THANK YOU!
- Fact Sheet on the 2018 School Supply Collection Drive
- Download and Print this Sign for Your Collection Box
2018 Collection Locations - (Check back often for updates!)
- Al's Franklin
- Captain Ed’s Candy Island & Furniture Showroom (Rt. 20)
- City Hall (Michigan City)
- CLH CPAs and Consultants (123 E. 8th Street)
- Dunes Optical (1225 E Coolspring)
- First Trust Credit Union (Rt. 20)
- First United Methodist Church (121 E. 7th)
- Jazzercise (2010 E. Hwy 20)
- Life Care Center of Michigan City (Rt. 20)
- MCAS Administration Building (408 S. Carroll Ave.)
- Members Advantage Credit Union (3064 Ohio Street)
- The News Dispatch (422 Franklin)
- St. John’s United Church (near Marquette Mall)
3 ON 3 BASKETBALL INFORMATION:Register your team of 3 at the rally! Teams of boys or girls, all ages welcome.