PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION!
This page will have some valuable information to help you navigate the craziness of the weeks of extended learning I know that this is a huge upset and change to our daily lives but we will get through this together. Please note I am here to help by email or dojo message. Each day there will be a specific task for you to do in reading, math, writing and in their special for the day. For the extended E-Learning we have added video learning. That way the students still have a little bit of normalcy during this unexpected time. Please watch all the videos and follow the directions of each assignment.
Because of the extended period of time we will not be in the classroom we are going to take attendance in a new way. Each day there will be a link to click on at the top of the page with 2-3 questions for the students to answer. THIS IS HOW I WILL KEEP TRACK OF ATTENDANCE, and it is really important that you check in with me every day. If your child doesn't complete the link or any of the classwork assigned for the day, THEY WILL BE MARK ABSENT FOR THAT DAY. If the assignment needs to be turned in please follow these steps.
STEPS FOR ASSIGNMENTS TO BE TURNED IN:
- Please have students write their name on each paper
- Please put the date on each assignment
- Separate all assignments by day they were due
- Paper Assignments are due 3 days after I assign them. Take a picture of just one of your assignments that you think you did your best on and send it to me by the third day. For example. If I assign something on Monday you have until Thursday to take a picture.
- Pleases staple all assignments by day together to bring back to school on April 14th
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO GET YOUR ASSIGNMENTS DONE!! KEEP YOUR STUDENT WORKING AS ROUTINE AS POSSIBLE! THIS WILL ENSURE NO LOSS OF LEARNING TAKES PLACE!!
If you have any questions, please email me
email@example.com or on Class Dojo