E-Learning Project For All Springfield Artists Due 5/20/20
Hello Springfield Shark Artists! Welcome to the extended elearning time in art. I am excited to share lessons and videos with you during this time.
- Your extended elearning project will be creating a sketchbook full of drawings, collages, and paintings that you create and bring back to school when you return.
- Throughout this project we will explore materials, techniques, and learn about artists and art history.
- I will share prompts but ultimately there are only two main goals that I am looking for when grading your project:
1. Your drawings on each page need to fill the page.
2. They need to be both outlined AND colored in to count as complete.
Empty cereal box
Drawing materials (pencils, crayons, markers, etc)
Paints and brushes
Old coloring books
Creating the sketchbook:
Other ways to make a sketchbook: Here
Packet with links to step by step drawings for each grade level: HERE
Websites with awesome tutrials to fill your sketchbook up with:
HAPPY CREATING SHARKS!
As always please email if you have any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org