E-Learning February 18, 2019
E-LEARNING FOR February 18, 2019
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I will be available on-line from 9:00-3:00.
If your child is unable to particpate in on-line learning, a snow day packet will be available upon return to school. He/She may complete that instead of the assignments below. Your child must complete either the on-line assignments or the snow day packet to receive credit for attending school on the e-learning day, All assignments are due February 21, 2019.
I can .... answer questions about what I have read.
I can read sight words.
1. Practice your sight words with the videos below.
2. Read the newspaper for the week. A paper copy of the paper was sent home as well. You can read it here or use the paper copy.
3. Answer the questions at the end of the newspaper. The short answer questions are today's writing assignment as well.
I can identify which number is greater.
1. Watch the math videos.
2. Write these pairs of numbers on a sheet of paper. Use the greater than or less than symbols to compare them. (If your child struggles with the symbols, they may circle the bigger number.)
10 3 98 17
17 71 56 36
16 1 32 33
65 56 4 7
100 99 8 12
3. Turn this paper into your teacher when we get back to school.
1. In February we will be studying Black History.
2. Read about Ruby Bridges in the story below. The story begins on page 8.
3. Write down one fact you learned about Ruby Bridges.
We have GYM today. You need to click on the link below for music.