E-Learning - 3/1/21 All assignments will be due either by Wednesday, March 3, 2021 or Friday, March 5, 2021.
Please email any questions to me: email@example.com
APPLIED LANGUAGE ARTS Periods One and Seven
I can...complete assignments that will teach me the meaning of 15 sight words and their meanings.
The students will complete assignments in Learning Kids A-Z Spelling and Vocabulary
3/1/21 Learning Kids A-Z Spelling and Vocabulary
Steps to Lesson
- Please go to Language Arts Google Classroom.
- Your completion of at least 5 assignments by Wednesday, March 3, 2021, will count as your attendance.
- Complete the assignments and spelling test by Friday, March 5, 2021.
Work to be turned in: Your assignment grade will be recorded in RDS once I have received the report and graded it in the Google Classroom.
APPLIED SCIENCE Period Three
I can...describe different weather and climate phenomenons
Students will find a video on YouTube.com about the weather, climate, precipitation, hurricanes, tornadoes, or thunderstorms and explain what was learned.
3/1/21 Chapter 10 Weather and Climate
Steps to Lesson
- Please go to Google Classrooms Applied Science.
- Your completion of the assignment by Wednesday, March 3, 2021, will serve as your attendance.
- Open the Google Form and share the link of what you watched and tell me what you learned.
Work to be turned in: Your assignment grade will be recorded in RDS once you have submitted your puzzle and the grades have been recorded in Google Classroom.
PEER TUTORS Periods One and Seventh
I can...design a creative lesson for the students about the book "Concrete Rose."
You will be responsible for designing a lesson plan for the students to use while they are reading "Concrete Rose."
3/1/21 Creating a Fun and Educational Lesson Plan1. Go to the Peer Tutor Google Classroom2. Fill in your attendance on the Google Form.3. Make up a fun lesson per the instructions in the Google Classroom and submit it to me on a Google Doc.