e-Learning Day 5/11/20
I can...read and answer comprehension questions about our story of the week.
1. Click on the link below to listen to our Story:
2. We just read a story about the last day of Kindergarten. In the story Mrs. Popinski says, "Let's talk about first grade, what are you looking forward to the most?". Today I want you to write about what you are most excited about for next school year.
- Take a picture of today's writing and send it to me on Class Dojo.
3. Read to yourself (approx 15 mins.)
I can...compare two and three dimensional shapes in different sizes and orientations, using informal language to describe their similarities, differences, parts (e.g., number of sides and vertices/"corners") and other attributes (e.g., having sides of equal length).
2. 3D Shapes Instructional Video (Mrs. Kuckson makes a silly mistake in this video, there are actually only 12 edges on a cube but I accidently double counted a few, so make sure to take your time counting)
Use the workbook page below for guidance. If you are able to print it, go ahead, if not then you may write your answers on paper. Take a picture once completed and send to me on Class Dojo.
ALL related arts classes assignments will be posted on Monday's and due by the following Monday. Please click the appropriate link for each teacher to have your child complete their E-Learning assignment for EACH class.
Music Mrs. Bolen