e-Learning Day 2-18-19
I can...read and answer comprehension questions about our story of the week.
1. Click on the link below to listen to our story of the week:
- Verbally answer our question of the week in a complete sentence.
Question of the Week: What kind of adventures can you have in the city?
- Think about what happened first, next, and last in the story.
2. Login to Clever to complete your iReady Reading lesson that is blue.
3. Practice your sight word flashcards.
I can...write/draw a picture to express my own thoughts, spell simple words phonetically, capitalize the first word in a sentence, use spaces between words, and use punctuation as needed.
1. Write and Draw a picture of an adventure in the city. (Ex: In the city I would...)
- This will be collected when we return to school.
I can...use objects, drawings, mental images, sounds, etc. to represent addition and subtraction within 10.
1. 3D Shapes
2. Login to Clever to complete your iReady Math lesson that is blue.
3. Practice counting by 1's to 100. Practice counting by 10's to 100.
All work must be completed by 2-15-19.
If today is normally a day your child would go to a related arts class, please click the appropriate link for that teacher to have your child complete their E-Learning assignment for that class.
Art - (Monday)
Music Mr. Liwosz - (Tuesday)
Music Mrs. Bolen- (Wednesday)
Gym - (Tuesday and Wednesday)