e-Learning Day 11/12/19
I can...read and answer comprehension questions about our story of the week.
1. Click on the link below to listen to our story of the week:
- Verbally answer our question of the week in a complete sentence. Talk about our Amazing Words you heard in our story and what each mean.
Question of the Week: How does a panda change in its first year of life?
- Think about what happened first, next, and last in the story.
2. Login to Clever to complete your iReady Reading lesson that is blue.
3. Practice your sight word flashcards.
I can...write/draw a picture to express my own thoughts, spell simple words phonetically, capitalize the first word in a sentence, use spaces between words, and use punctuation as needed.
1. Write and Draw a picture about the story "Little Panda". (Ex: I like... or A panda can...)
- This will be collected when we return to school.
I can...count up to 10 objects in a scattered configuration.
2. Login to Clever to complete your iReady Math lesson that is blue.
3. Practice counting by 1's to 100.
4. Practice number flashcards.
All work must be completed by 11-15-19.
If today is normally a day your child would go to a related arts class, please click the appropriate link for that teacher to have your child complete their E-Learning assignment for that class.
Art - (Wednesday)
Music Mr. Liwosz - (Tuesday)
Music Mrs. Bolen- (Monday)
Gym - (Monday/Friday)