Welcome to Mrs. Cole's Class
Hello! My name is Rebecca Cole and I am your child's fifth grade teacher. I live in Chesterton with my husband and three children. I have seventeen years experience in education which includes teaching for eleven years in Gary and four years at St. Paul in Michigan City. I graduated from Purdue University with my Bachelors degree in Elementary Education and from University of Phoenix with my Masters degree in Curriculum and Instruction.
I am looking forward to getting to know and work with all of you. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concers you have!
1. Hang up your belongings and unpack everything you will need for the day.
2. Enter the classroom quietly and with a positive attitude.
3. Turn in all homework in the homework basket.
4. Sit down and begin your morning work
1. Be respectful and kind
2. Work hard
3. Keep your hands to your self
4. Listen to others
Meet the Teacher