Kindergarten E-Learning Day November 5,2019
Tuesday, November 12,2019 e-learning day information
Hi Fruitloops! The assignments are for Tuesday Nov. 12th, 2019. Please make sure to put your names on ALL your papers and the date 11-12-19! I would love to have assignments turned in Wednesday but if you don't have access they are due by Friday, November 15, 2019. If you have any questions I will be available Tuesday via email. I have given out usernames and passwords to you with the first elearning day, if you can't find it, email me or call the Technology help desk.
xoxo Mrs. Landing
What if my child has technical problems with district issued Chromebooks or passwords on an eLearning day?
The Technology help desk will be available to help at (219) 873-2000, ext. 8359. (For questions about homework or class work, please contact the classroom teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click here if you have eLearning Frequently Asked Questions: E-learning information
I can... Identify important elements of the text (e.g., characters,setting, events)
I can... Read common high-frequency words by sight
- Find a book and go on a sight word hunt. Look through the book and find 9 different sight words and write them down on a piece of paper, please put your name on it!
- Have your grown up or older brother or sister read you a story. Tell them who the character is, where the story took place (the setting) and 3 things that happened in the story. Again, use a piece of paper to write or draw me your answers!
Work to be turned in: Sight word hunt and answers to your story that was read to you. (90 minutes)
I can... Count to at least 100 by ones and tens and count on by one from any number.
I can... Write whole numbers from 0 to 20 and recognize number words from 0 to 10.
I can... Write whole numbers from 0 to 20 and recognize number words from 0 to 10, and I can represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20.
- Start at zero and count by 1's to 50 (or as high as you can go)!
- Start at zero and count by 10 to 100
- This week we started talking about shapes! I want you to make a mind map of real life circles that you see in real life. (For example, a clock, sucker, etc. We talked about this yesterday, hope you were listening!) Draw a circle in the middle of your paper, draw a curvey line around it and 8 lines coming out of it. At the end of each line draw your picture of a real life circle! (The mind map is just like the maps we did for each of our letters that are hanging in the room!)
Work to be turned in: Turn in your circle mind map (30 minutes)
I can... Use words and pictures to narrate a single event or simple story, arranging ideas in order.
- Look outside, what do you see? SNOW, draw a picture of what you would build or do in the snow and then write at least one sentence to go with your illustration.
Work to be turned in: Turn in your snow writing paper! (30 minutes)
Go to learning place on the school web page and sign into Clever (I sent user name and password home on the first E-learning day.) Go to math and do 20 mintes of lessons. Take a break after your math is done or go straight to reading and do 20 minutes on that!
I can... participate in iReady lessons designed for my ability.
- iReady Reading (20 minutes or more)
- iReady Math (20 minutes or more)
Work to be turned in: None, I will check students minutes at the end of the day!
Wednesday-Gym and Music
Friday-Gym and Music
Please click the link below that matches the today's special!