E-Learning, Monday, Dec. 9th
Monday, December 9, 2019
I can... cite textual evidence to support what a text says explicitly.
I can... determine the central idea of a text and cite supporting details.
I can...determine the meaning of unknown words using context clues.
Steps of the Lesson
1. Log in to your Newsela page. Look under the "binder" tab.
2. Open the artice titled "Program Helps Students Connect"
3. READ all of the directions written on the page.
4. Read the article, following all directions.
I can...participate in IReady lessons designed for my current level.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Log in to Clever through the school homepage.
2. Click on IReady
4. Complete your weekly 30 IReady math minutes. If you already have 30 minutes, continue until you have passed at least one lesson for today.
Work to be turned in: Pathway minutes will be reviewed by teacher.
I Can...solve division problems with 2 digit divisors
Steps of the lesson:
1. Cick on the following link to get to the Math Antics page. Math Antics Long Division
2. Create a new google doc.
3. On your own paper, make up five problems of your own and solve
Work to be turned in: Completed work turned in when we return to class.
I CAN...correctly match states in the Midwest with their capital city
Steps of Lesson:
1. Sign in to your Quizlet account
2. Practice your states and capitals set 2 times.
Work to be turned in: Teacher will review student Quizlet accounts.
We have ART today. Please click on the link for Mrs. Ledyard
P.E. (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Music (Tuesdays and Thursdays)