E-Learning, Friday, March 27, 2020
Today's ELA Work Checklist (95minutes to complete)
I can... explain how a plot unfolds in a series of episodes as well as how the characters respond or change as the narrative advances and moves toward a resolution.(RL.2.3)
I can...Compare and contrast the experience of reading a story, play, or poem with listening to or viewing an audio, video, or live version of the text, including contrasting what they see and hear when reading the text with what they perceive when they listen or watch . (RL.4.1)
- In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called Check-In Week 2 day 5. Complete and submit the Google Form. This will be your attendance check-in for the day. (5 mins)
- Stay in Google Classromm.
- Click on the Classwork tab.
- Complete all activities in the Thursday, March 27th list.
Today's Writing Work Checklist (30 min)
I can...write arguments in a variety of forms. (6.W.1)
I can...introduce claims using strategies like textual analysis. (6.W.4)
I can...support claims with clear reasons and revelaent evidencel (6.W.5)
1. In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called, Persuasive Essay.
2. Stay in Google Classroom.
3. Click on the Classwork tab.
4. Complete all activities in the Thurs, March,27th list.
Today's Math Work Checklist (25 minutes to completet)
I can... Understand solving an equation or inequality is the process of answering a question: which values from a specified set, if any, make the equation or inequality true? Use substitution to determine whether a given number in a specified set makes an equation or inequality true. (6.AF.4)
I can... Write an inequality of the form x > c, x ≥ c, x < c, x ≤ c, where c is a rational number, to represent a constraint or condition in a real-world or other mathematical problem. Recognize that inequalities have infinitely many solutions and represent solutions on a number line diagram. (6.AF.6)
- In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called Lesson 20 Solving Inequalities, pages 220-221. Watch the Screencastify video. In this video, we will share today’s learning targets and walk you through today’s math lesson. Follow along in your Math Instruction Books. You should be completing this work as we work through the lesson. (20 mi
We DO NOT have specials today.