Boys & Girls
Join the Swim Team !!!
· Learn competitive swimming strokes
· Improve your technique
· Have FUN
1st day of Practice will be Tuesday, Feb 22nd
There are no tryouts for swimming, but everyone must have the ability to swim unassisted in the deep end on their front and back, jump or dive into the deep end and tread water unassisted. Knowledge of strokes is preferred.
- Student athletes must have a 1.5 GPA
- Good behavior is expected in and out of the classroom.
- Attendance to practice is mandatory
- Good attitude, good work ethic, and good sportsmanship are expected.
Please make sure your current physical is on file with the AD at your school.
Attire- All swimmers must have a pair of goggles, competitive style swim suit and swim cap (for longer hair) at all practices.
Practices are held at Michigan City High School. Practice is Monday and Tues and Thurs and Friday after school 2:45 to 4:30 at MCHS- no practice on Wednesdays unless otherwise announced. Students must provide transportation to and from MCHS for practices.