1st Practice will be Mon. Feb 25th!!!!SWIM TEAM
Join the Swim Team !!!
· Learn competitive swimming strokes
· Improve your technique
· Have FUN• All participants must be able to swim on their front and back for at least 25 yards unassisted.• Physicals and Emergency Medical Forms must be completed and turned in to your school.
• An activity bus will pick up students from Barker and Krueger and take them to the High School for practices and meets.
• Practices are held Monday-Friday from 2:45-4:30 at Michigan City High School.
• All swimmers must have a pair of googles, swim suit and swim cap (for longer hair) at all practices.Meets areMarch 7 at Kankakee ValleyMarch 12 vs LaPorteMarch 14 at NJSPMarch 21 vs New PrairieAlso, you may be interested in the Piranhas Swim Team- information can be found on this link- http://www.michigancitypiranhaswim.com/ or check out the Elston Y for swim lesssons and open swim times.