1st Practice will be Tues. March 3rd!!!!SWIM TEAM
Join the Swim Team !!!
· Learn competitive swimming strokes
· Improve your technique
· Have FUN
There are no try-outs for swimming, anyone can join with a physical and qualifying GPA/behavior and the ability to swim unassisted in the deep end of the pool.
- Student Athletes must have a 1.5 GPA
- Good behavior is expected in and out of the classroom
- Attendance to practice is mandatory
- Good attitude, good work ethic, and good sportsmanship are expected
Please make sure your current physical is on file with the AD at your school.
- We will practice 5 days a week: Monday-Friday. Practices are from 2:45-4:30.
- All Practices and home meets are held at Michigan City High School.
- There is an Activity Bus that will take you from your school to practice. (7-8th grade only)
- You will be responsible for getting a ride home.
Attire- All swimmers must have a pair of goggles, competitive style swim suit and swim cap (for longer hair) at all practices and meets.Also, you may be interested in the Piranhas Swim Team- information can be found on this link- www.mcpiranhas.com or check out the Elston Y for swim lesssons and open swim times. Open swim is also availabe at the High School on Monday and Wednessay evenings from 6:30-8:00pm. Check the facebook page Michigan City Open Swim for further details and contact information.