This will be a school year like no other! We will be opening our schools virtually for the first time in history. I am just as excited to meet your child as I have ever been! During virtual learning, we will be using Zoom. If you have never used Zoom, please plan on signing up for a free account at your earliest convenience as much of our live instruction will be done via Zoom.
In order to access the Zoom link for our Virtual Back to School night and for Class each day, follow the instructions before your scheduled meeting time.
Please use your child’s tablet that the school provided. Use in landscape (wide) view.
Log in to the tablet using the white card from the supply bag. Follow the directions on screen.
- Open Chrome
- Touch the house icon near the top left corner which takes you to MCAS Learning Place
- Touch CLEVER
- Log in to CLEVER (if prompts pop up, answer the questions)
- Scroll down
- Touch the Seesaw icon
- Go to the top left corner (should be icon, name and number of classes)
- Make sure to touch 01 Mrs. Benson’s Class
- Touch the Inbox tab on the right hand side
- Touch the blue link to Zoom
- Follow the prompts to open Zoom on the tablet
Please message me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. I am on duty Monday through Friday from 8-3 p.m. starting August 19th, but I will always respond to parent questions at my earliest convenience!