Our Mission, beliefs, and school pledge
The vision of Edgewood Elementary is for all students to achieve academic excellence, promoting integrity and civil responsibility through a system distinguished by:
• Strong family and community involvement
• A safe, healthy, and respectful learning environment
• Collaborative and supportive staff (and)
• A culturally, competent curriculum that perpetuates a diverse learning experience
We believe that all children…
• Can learn and take ownership of their learning
• Will learn in a positive environment which is safe, healthy, respectful and caring
• Will display good citizenship and achieve their personal best
• Learn from a relevant, standards–based curriculum• Learn when provided clearly articulated expectations and goals
Today is a new day!
I will act in a safe and healthy way.
I will treat all property with respect.
I will take responsibility for my learning.
Today I will be the best me I can be!