Statement of Mission, Vision and Beliefs
The mission of Lake Hills Schools, a guiding force to optimal learning, is to develop empowered, life-long learners in a unique and integrated learning experience through Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- High expectations, clearly defined goals, and respect for all
- Targeted instruction delivered by highly qualified staff
- Programs that promote academic growth, and
- Collaboration with families, communities, and agencies.
- 100% of students will exceed grade-level state standards from Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- All students and staff will be caring, respectful, responsible members of the Lake Hills Community,
- 100% of students will develop and achieve an educational and personal learning plan.
- 100% of students will develop 21st-century skills learned through an interdisciplinary, integrated, project-based curriculum, with a focus on critical thinking, collaboration, effective oral and written communication skills, and creativity.
Here at Lake Hills we will not bully others!
We will try to help students who are bullied!
We will try to include students who are left out!
If we know somebody that is being bullied
We will tell an adult at school and an adult at home.