E Leaning Friday October 11
Look at the information below to see what you are doing for E-learning today October 11
I can... simplify expressions, solve equations and solve inequalities.
Lesson Description: click on the link on Google Classroom and Complete the worksheet on forms. Show your work on a separate sheet of paper and turn it in by Oct. 16 for full credit.
1. Go to Google Classroom.
2. If you haven't joined the class yet, click on the "+" sign to join a class and enter the code for your class period.
1st period: xxw6gqu,
2nd period: cbpsooe
3rd period: 4m38zx
5th period: jvd2p0
3. Under the "Classwork" tab, look for the "e-learning" topic. Click on the "e-learning review assignment 10/11/2019".
4. Click on the link to go to the Google Form. Complete the problems, showing your work on a separate sheet of paper. Submit the form when you are done. Turn in your work paper to the teacher.
Work to be turned in: Submitted form and paper showing your work for the problems.
I can... determine the reference angle
Lesson Description: watch video and answer the questions within.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Go to edpuzzle.com and create a student account(no email address needed)
2. Enter the class code
4th period zosipor
8th period wavikha
when needed and complete the sign up.
3. Explore your new class and assignments!