E- Learning Monday, February, 18- Gray Day 7th Grade: Mauryan and Gupta Empires
Due Thursday, February 21
1. Students will be able to identify and explain the conditions that led to the rise of early river valley civilizations and evaluate how the acheievements influenced their government and social hierarchies.(7.1.1-History)
2. Students will be able to use historical maps to identify changes in Asia over time.(7.3.3- Geography)
Essential Questions: What are some of the accomplishments of the Mauryan and Gupta empires as related to the Indus River Valley civilization? How were these empires similar and different?
Goal: Students will complete an analysis chart from watching video clips on the Mauryan and Gupta empires and compare the two empires with 70% or better accuracy.
The links remain the same.
Lesson description: Students will access Google Classroom for the video clips and chart in regard to Mauryan and Gupta empires of India of the past.
1. Access Google Classroom for your Social Studies block. See links below.
2. Go to lesson titled E-Learning Monday, February 18- 7th Grade: Mauryan and Gupta empires.
3. Open the attachment for the chart and review the chart.
4. Watch each video clip separately while completing the column of the chart connected to that clip. Compare the topics in the bottom row of the chart. Submit the chart through Google Classroom.
5. "Content of Our Character" essay or poem is past due. Complete if you haven't already.
6. Complete the other E-Learning Social Studies assignments from Jan. 23, 25, 29, 31 and Feb. 12 if you haven't done so already.
7. Get refreshed and ready for Tuesday.
Work to be turned in: Submit in Google Classroom.
Email me with any questions you may have.