E-Learning Day Monday, March 1: 7th Grade
E- Learning Day Monday, March 1 - 7th Grade Social Studies
Hinduism/Buddhism ID and History/Government/Culture of South Asia
1. Students will be able to describe, compare, and contrast the historical origins, central beliefs and spread of major religions.( History 7.1.2)
2. Sudents will be able to detertmine the central ideas or information of a secondary source and provide an accurate summary of the source distinct from prior knowledge or opinions. (Literacy in History 6-8 2.2)
3. Students will be able to identify and explain the conditions that led to the rise of early river valley civilizations.(History 7.1.1)
Essential Questions: What are some key elements of Hinduism and Buddhism? What were the Mauryan and Gupta Empires' influences on South Asia?
Goal: Students will read a secondary source/non-fiction text and be able to analyze it with 70 % accuracy through vocabulary, detail, and comprehension activities. Students will complete an ID quiz in regard to Hinduism and Buddhism at 70% accuracy.
Lesson description: Students will access Google Classroom for the lesson entitled Monday, March 1 E-Learning: Hinduism/Buddhism ID and History/Government/Culture of South Asia.
1. Access Google Classroom for your Social Studies block. If you need the code to join, it is directly below.
1st Block 7th Grade Social Studies: 7ylq7a3
2nd Block 7th Grade Social Studies: n52mu5p
5th Block 7th Grade Social Studies: 4bln2rx
2. Complete the Hinduism/Buddhism ID quiz and then go to lesson titled South Asia History/Government/Culture that is due March 3.
3. Read the slides listed in the assignment. Watch the videos.
4. Complete the chart and the fill-ins from reading the text in the slides.
5. Submit the finished product in Google Classroom.
Make sure you complete the two parts: quiz and activity document.
SS7 Block 2: https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/MTI2MzY2NzcwMzM5
Work to be turned in: Submit in Google Classroom.
E-mail with email@example.com.
Email me with any questions you may have. Good luck.