e-Learning - 02/18/2019
I can...write narrative compositions in a variety of forms that engage the reader.
I can...write arguments in a variety of forms that support claim with logical reasoning.
2. Find and click on the assignment that says: "E-Learning 2/18/19: Journal Prompts."
3. Click on your copy of the Google Doc that's titled "Journal Prompts 2/18/".
4. Respond to YOUR CHOICE of 3 journal prompts.
5. Each response needs to have a minimum of 6 sentences.
6. Make sure you are using complete sentences and proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
7. Reread your writing and edit your work!
8. After the Journal Prompt assignment, work on your research.
P.S. E-Learning assignments are meant to be completed on the day we are off school! The 3 day grace period is for students who have computer/wifi issues, not for students who would rather watch YouTube videos or play video games. Get it done!
Please email me if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org