e-Learning - 11/12/2019
I CAN analyze a nonfictional text and use Context clues, annotation skills, and inferencing to answer comprehensive, inferential, and opinion-based questions.
Students will read the CommonLit article titled: "Watch Out: Cell Phones Can Be Addictive" and answer guided questions, as well as, be assessed on Informational texts and their components.
2. Find the e-Learning 11/12/19 announcement on your stream and click on the CommonLit assignment: "Watch Out: Cell Phones Can Be Addictive"
3. Login with Clever and click on the assignment.
4. Read and answer the Guided Reading Questions.
5. After you finish reading the article and answering the GR Questions, complete the Assessment Questions (located on the right side of the screen labeled, "Assessment Questions").
6. Once you have completed the assessment and submitted your answers, you have completed the assignment.
7. You also need to read, at least, another chapter/section of your independent reading book. Reading Logs are still due next Monday.
Please email me if you have any questions! email@example.com