All Classwork can be found by clicking on the Google Classroom. Related Arts assignments will be found by clicking on their links.
I can... ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of main idea and key details (2.RL2.1, 2.RN.2.2/2.3)
Steps for Lesson:
Go to Google Classroom
Find the posted English/Language Arts assignment.
Click on the link for Read Works.https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NDA4NDcxMDk3NzZa
Read and or listen to the story on Bats.
- When done, go over the vocabulary words.
- Next, click on the question tab and type in your answers to the questions. Please look back in the passage to find your answers.
- Click on submit when done.
- *Time to complete the assignment is approximately 25 minutes
Work to be turned in by 11/8/19
I can... correctly spell plural nouns (2.W 6.1a)
Steps of the Lesson:
Work to be turned in:
- Take out your handwriting practice and word search packet.
- Practice writing your spelling words on the back of the word search.
- Once you have written your words 3 times, solve the word search by circling your spelling words in the word search.
- Put the handwriting practice and word search packet on the school side of your daily folder to turn in on Wednesday.
*Time to complete is approximately 15-20 minutes
Work to be turned in by: Wednesday, November 6th.
I can...tell and write time to the nearest five minutes from analog clocks, using a.m. and p.m. (2.M.5)
Steps of the Lesson:
- Go to Google Classroom.
- Find the posted math assignment.
- Click on the assignment MobyMax Math 11/5.
- Go to MobyMax by clicking on the MobyMax link. (school code in1455)
- Select Math.
- Complete the assigned lesson on telling time (work verified through Moby report)
- Go back to the assignment on Google Classroom.
- Select 'Mark as done' to turn in the assignment.
I can complete assignments on given sites.
- Practice current spelling list on Spelling City @ https://www.spellingcity.com/users/arndt1
- https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/u/823343 (user name is first name-no password)
Music, Mr. Liwosz (Tuesdays)
Music, Ms. Bolen (Fridays)
Art, Mrs. Beadles (Mondays)
P.E. (Gym), Mr. Collins (Tuesday/Friday)