• Transcripts


    Transcripts for recent graduates (within two years) are available through Parchment, an electronic transcript service. Please note that this is the ONLY way for recent graduates to obtain transcripts from Michigan City High School. You must create an account with Parchment to use this service.
    For questions regarding transcripts for current/recent graduates, contact the high school registrar, (219) 873-2044, ext. 4443.

    G.E.D. & H.S. E. GRADUATES

    Students who have earned a G.E.D. or H.S.E. and wish to obtain their transcripts should use Indiana's GED/HSE document fulfillment service, Diploma Sender. (Note: You must register on this site, using a valid email address. When you are asked for an ID#, that is your Social Security Number.)
    For additional information, contact the Adult Education secretary at (219) 873-2120, ext. 8707 or visit the Adult Education web page.


    All other graduates and former students may obtain transcripts by completing the following form:
    Please email the above form to: 

    Laverne Kniola
    Student Records Clerk
    Or, bring or mail to: 
    Student Transcripts
    MCAS Administration Building
    408 S. Carroll Avenue
    Michigan City, IN 46360 
    Please note: 
    • Official Transcripts are mailed directly to the business or college you indicate on the above form. They are stamped with an official raised seal.
    • Unofficial Transcripts may be picked up or mailed to you.
    • A fee of $4.00 (cash or money order only, no checks) will be charged for Transcript processing. This should be mailed or dropped off at the MCAS Ad Building.
    • Ad Building hours are 7:30am -4:00pm Mon-Friday (closed for lunch 11:00 - 11:30am).
    • Sorry, no faxes accepted.
    Questions? Call the MCAS School Records Clerk, LaVerne Kniola, (219) 873-2000.