Hi! My name is Mrs. Amy Maesch, the school secretary. I have been a secretary in the Michigan City Area Schools for 26 years. This is my twenty-first school year here at Marsh. I enjoy working at Marsh. It's a great place to work and a great place to send your kids! I have three daughters and they all attended Marsh School!
I'm usually the first person you will talk to when you call the school or come in. Please feel free to contact me at (219) 873-2102 ext 0 if you have any questions!
Hi! I'm Sara Amor Learn, the full-time nurse here at Marsh Elementary. This is my 1st year at Marsh.
I am at Marsh Monday through Friday. You can always call me at 873-2102 ext 6505, and leave me a message. Some of the services I provide include:
- Monitoring of all immunization records to check for compliance with Indiana State Law
- Continuous first aid for illness/injury
- Vision screening of all first and third graders, and any other students upon request
- Head lice screening as needed
- Educating students about self care and wellness, including dental, hand washing, personal hygiene, etc.
- Administering medication or other special health care procedures. Please make sure that all medication is supplied to the school in its original container. We also need a special form filled out for both prescription and nonprescription medication.
Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns.Visit the Health Services page for more information and forms!