It's time to schedule classes for the 2023-24 school year. Please select your grade level to view the virtual scheduling packet for information!
Course scheduling for the 2023-2024 school year will occur in two phases:
1. Initial large group presentations on course options will take place by grade level during Wolf Packs in the auditorium beginning on January 24th. Students will choose their electives and write them on their course selection sheet. Presentations were presented by the high school counselors at Barker and Krueger on January 13th (Middle school students will use this course selection sheet: Freshman.) Alll students will have one week to decide on their courses.
2. Counselors will visit English courses approximately one week after the presentation to assist high school students with entering course requests.
Current MCHS Pathways students should contact Mrs. Angela Woods regarding their enrollment plans for the 23/24 school year.
Prospective MCHS students, please visit our Enrollment and Registration page
*On or after August 1st, schedule changes will only be made for the following exceptions:
1. Failure to meet pre-requisites
2. Failure to meet graduation requirements
3. Completion of a summer school course
4. Inappropriate level of placement.