E-Learning Day 2/4/22
AM Career Skills and PM Facility Maintenance Classes
I can ...demonstrate my knowledge of 39 different tools used in the workplace and home.
Lesson Description - students will practice identifying the 39 different tools used in the workplace and home through the use of a Kahoot game.
For eLearning day for both the Career Skills and Facility Maintenance classes, you will need to log into Schoology. This should already be saved as a bookmark on your computer.
1. Go to the Schoology website either using your shortcut bookmark or by going to Learning Place on the MCAS website and clicking that. Once you are in the Learning Place, you will click on Schoology.
2. Once you are in Schoology, click on one of your classrooms with Mrs. Patterson.
3. Go to the blue folder (last one listed) for Week 1/31-2/2/22, and click on that.
4. Click on the purple folder dated 2/4/22.
5. You will see the information for class (you can use Snap 'n Read to read it to you if you need to).
6. You will log onto the following site on a new tab: Tool Identification Kahoot
7. Play the Kahoot. The website will record your score for me.
Work to be turned in: 2/4/22
Due Date: 2/11/22
Email or send me a chat with any questions you may have - firstname.lastname@example.org