E-Learning Day 2/3/22
AM Career Skills and PM Facility Maintenance Classes
I can ...demonstrate reading a ruler at inch and half-inch marks.
Lesson Description - students will practice reading inch and half-inch marks using a computer game with multiple skill levels.
For eLearning day for both the Career Skills and Facility Maintenance classes, you will need to log into Schoology. This should already be saved as a bookmark on your computer.
1. Go to the Schoology website either using your shortcut bookmark or by going to Learning Place on the MCAS website and clicking that. Once you are in the Learning Place, you will click on Schoology.
2. Once you are in Schoology, click on one of your classrooms with Mrs. Patterson.
3. Go to the blue folder (last one listed) for Week 1/31-2/2/22, and click on that.
4. Click on the green folder dated 2/3/22.
5. You will see the information for class (you can use Snap 'n Read to read it to you if you need to).
6. You will log onto the following site on a new tab: rulergame.net
7. Click on the NEW INCH Ruler Game. Follow the instructions posted in Schoology if you do not remember how to play the game. Please try to achieve Level 10 and turn off the timer if the timer makes you nervous.
8. Send me an email with your score. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work to be turned in: 2/3/22
Due Date: 2/10/22
Email or send me a chat with any questions you may have - email@example.com