E-Learning Day 2/2/22
AM Career Skills and PM Facility Maintenance Classes
I can ... edit my three job references and enter the information on a new Reference form to be added to my work portfolio.
Lesson Description - students will type the information provided by their three job references onto a Reference form. This form will be added to their portfolio.
For E-Learning day for both the Career Skills and Facility Maintenance classes, you will need to log into Schoology. This should already be saved as a bookmark on your computer.
1. Go to the Schoology website either using your shortcut bookmark or by going to Learning Place on the MCAS website and clicking that. Once you are in the Learning Place, you will click on Schoology.
2. Once you are in Schoology, click on one of your classrooms with Mrs. Patterson.
3. Go to the blue folder (last one listed) for Week 1/31-2/2/22, and click on that.
4. Click on the yellow folder dated 2/2/22.
5. You will see the information for class (you can use Snap 'n Read to read it to you if you need to).
6. You will need your reference sheet in the folder you should have brought home with you.
7. Click on the Kami form and enter the information from your reference sheet onto the new reference sheet using the Kami text box to enter information in each space.
8. Remember to submit your assignment and watch for the confetti.
Work to be turned in: 2/2/22
Due Date: 2/7/22
Email me with any questions you may have - firstname.lastname@example.org