E-Learning Day 1/21/22
AM Career Skills and PM Facility Maintenance Classes
I can ... identify my interests and strengths when given lists of interests (ex: being rich) and items (ex: cooking in a restaurant).
Lesson Description - students will look at lists of interests and items that are important to them and identify those items. They will then be responsible for writing sentences about why these items are or are not important to them. They will use these lists to help identify possible career choices.
For E-Learning day for both the Career Skills and Facility Maintenance classes, you will need to log into Schoology. This should already be saved as a bookmark on your computer.
1. Go to the Schoology website either using your shortcut bookmark or by going to Learning Place on the MCAS website and clicking that. Once you are in the Learning Place, you will click on Schoology.
2. Once you are in Schoology click on one of your classrooms with Mrs. Patterson.
3. Go to the blue folder for Week 1/18-1/21/22, and click on that.
4. Click on the blue folder dated 1/21/22.
5. You will see the information for class (you can use Snap 'n Read to read it to you if you need to).
6. You will read about Finding Interests in the text on page 65. Then you will use Kami tools to help you fill in the answers on the text page 65 and write sentences about why or why you are not interested in different items from the list on practice page 65.
7. Always click RUN OCR before beginning the assignment, so Kami can read the text to you.
8. Remember to submit your assignment and watch for the confetti.
Work to be turned in: 1/21/22
Due Date: 1/28/22
Email me with any questions you may have - email@example.com or you can meet with me in my Zoom room between 12:00 p.m. and 1 p.m. at: https://mcas-k12-in-us.zoom.us/j/9632878221