E-Learning Day 1/20/22
AM Career Skills and PM Facility Maintenance Classes
I can ... discuss the importance of having core classes in high school that are necessary for job readiness and which classes I still need to complete for my certificate of completion.
Lesson Description - students will read about job readiness and the core classes required by most employers. Having and passing these classes successfully tells the employer the student is ready for the workplace.
Steps of the Lesson:
For E-Learning day for both the Career Skills and Facility Maintenance classes, you will need to log into Schoology. This should already be saved as a bookmark on your computer.
1. Go to the Schoology website either using your shortcut bookmark or by going to Learning Place on the MCAS website and clicking that. Once you are in the Learning Place, you will click on Schoology.
2. Once you are in Schoology click on one of your classrooms with Mrs. Patterson.
3. Go to the blue folder for Week 1/18-1/21/22, and click on that.
4. Click on the green folder dated 1/20/22.
5. You will see the information for class (you can use Snap 'n Read to read it to you if you need to).
6. You will read about Job Readiness and Core Skills in the text on page 64. Then you will use Kami tools to help you fill in the answers on the text page 64 and practice page 64.
7. Always click RUN OCR before beginning the assignment, so Kami can read the text to you.
8. Remember to submit your assignment and watch for the confetti.
Work to be turned in: 1/20/22
Due Date: 1/27/22
Email me with any questions you may have - firstname.lastname@example.org or you can meet with me in my Zoom room between 12:00 p.m. and 1 p.m. at: https://mcas-k12-in-us.zoom.us/j/9632878221