• Official Documents


    Download your official documents. Create an account with DiplomaSender.com to access your transcripts and HiSE records. If you do not remember your HiSET number, you can access it through HiSET.org  

    All transcripts are ordered through diplomasender.com MCAS does NOT process adult ed transcript requests. They are issued by the state, not the school district.