Here are the assignments that need to be completed today. If you complete these assignments and have missing work, please make sure you use today to catch up. Remember today is the last day of the grading period.
Today is Friday, November 13, 2020. There will be a short class meeting on Zoom at 8:45 am.
1. Login to Seesaw, go to Reading. Click on "My Gratitude Jar" Listen to the story and then answer the questions.
2. Login to Seesaw, go Reading: Block G2 M2 C10 The Marching Band Word Hunt
3. Login to Seesaw, go to Writing : Writing a Fall Book
4. Login to Seesaw, go to Writing : G2 M2 C10 Assessment
5. Login into Clever and go-to storyline online. Choose a book to listen to.
6. Login to Seesaw, go to Music: Mrs. Richmond
7.Login to Seesaw go to Math: Mid-Unit Review Part1
8. Click on Science: Complete any unfinished assignments
9. Click on Social Studies: Complete any unfinished assignments
10. Please make sure that you have completed 20 minutes on your iReady Reading path and 20 minutes on your iReady Math path.
Send me a message on Dojo if you have any questions or through email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or concerns for Mrs. Hall, our school counselor, you may contact her at email@example.com