E-Learning via Blackboard
E-Learning - 11/3/2020
Goals for English 10EC students
We will... be able to analyze an argument and evaluate the elements that make it effective and memorable.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Students must go to their English 10EC Google classrooms.
2. Go promptly to the English 10EC Google classroom, click on Classwork and under Week 11 students will see today's lesson and the teacher-led instruction video.
3. Using StudySync, Students will read and annotate "Letter from Birmingham Jail" and respond to the Text Talk, Quiz and Think questions.
4. For students to receive full credit and be counted as present for this day of e- learning, students must be complete the assignment by the end of the day.
5. I will be available to answer questions from 11:45-12:45 via Zoom office hours.
Skills & Resource
1. Students log into the Blackboard Skills & Resource page and complete the assignment on Self-Advocacy posted in Quarter Two->Week 3.
2. The assignment must be completed by the end of the day for students to be marked "present" for class.
Any questions, e-mail me! I'm happy to help