Monday, 9/21/20 E-Learning
Assignment is located in Google Classroom.
- Login to Google Classroom
- Part I: Prefix Digital Flash Cards
- Practice Your Prefixes in Quizlet. Link is located in Google Classroom.
- Personification Part II
- Watch the story “The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors” by Drew DeWalt, Illustrated by: Adam Rex. Youtube video link is located in Google Classroom.
- 009: Rock, Paper, Scissors: Personification Point of View Lesson/ text based questions (10 points), due on 9/22/20. Assignment is posted in Google Classroom: Classwork.
- Submit assignment via Google Classroom under Classwork Assignment 009.
I can write routinely over a variety of time frames for a range of tasks, purposes, and audiences; apply reading standards to support analysis, reflection, and research by drawing evidence from literature and nonfiction texts.
Part 1: Learning Target:
I can determine the meaning of new vocabulary. (Standard RL.8.4, L.8.4)
Part 2: Learning Targets
-I can write an introduction that previews what is to follow and organizes ideas.
-I can use relevant facts, definitions, details, quotes, and examples from various sources to develop my topic.
-I can use appropriate and varied transitions.
-I can choose language and content-specific vocabulary to express ideas precisely and concisely.
-I can establish and maintain a style appropriate to the purpose and audience.