Internet Access Information
All MCAS students need reliable broadband internet access to benefit from online learning. Below are some resources for families who may be seeking a low-cost solution for access:
* Comcast Internet Essentials offers a program for $9.95/month internet access (plus 60 days free) for those who are eligible
* AT&T Access offers a program for $10/month for those who are eligible
* All MCAS building parking lots have wifi for those who may need to “drive up and download” assignments.
* Consider accessing the internet through friends or family members with Internet access.
* A limited number of personal "hotspot" devices are available through MCAS for those who do not have Internet access. To apply for one of these devices, COMPLETE THIS FORM.