Welcome Back to School!
I am so excited to see all of you again and to meet our two new fourth graders! The first thing you will need to do today is to join our new Google Classroom so you can find the link you will use for all of our zoom live sessions.
Here are the steps for joining our Google Classroom:
1. Sign in to your MCAS student google account. You will need your email for your username and your student ID number for your password. Mrs. Martinez wrote those down for you on an index card when you picked up your supplies.
2. When you are at your google home page, click on the "Waffle" or nine little squares up in the right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and click on the classroom icon that looks like this:
4. Next, look for the plus sign in the upper right of the screen. Click on that plus sign and choose "Join a class".
5. Then type in our google classroom code: otty3t2
6. Our zoom link will be posted at the top of the stream.
7. You will also find a "To Do" list posted at the top of your stream each day. During our zoom sessions I will give more detailed directions about how to find and complete the assignments for the day. Our zoom sessions will resemble our normal in class lessons this year.
I can't wait to get started! See you soon!