Extended ELearning Day 5/12/20
Morning Message https://youtu.be/r1CvndiUAx0
Media Literacy- CNN 10 Student News
I can....integrate information presented in different media or formats (e.g., visually, quantitatively, verbally) to demonstrate a coherent understanding of a topic or issue.
1. Watch the link for CNN 10 on Google Classroom. No need to take notes since we won't have a quiz this week.
Reading- Fiction- Digital Novel Study- Masterminds by Gordon Korman
I can.....describe two or more characters, settings, or events in a story or play, drawing on specific details in the text, and how they impact the plot.
1. Open Google Classroom assignment titled- Student Log-In Epic Books Novel Study and watch the video for instructions.
2. Open the link and put in the code mjw4265
3. Read Chapters 22- 24 pgs. 215- 239. (30 minutes)
I can......write routinely over a variety of time frames and for a range of discipline-specific tasks, purposes, and audiences; apply reading standards to support reflection and response to literature and nonfiction texts.
1. After reading Masterminds Novel Study, Chapters 22- 24, answer the reading response questions, using R.A.C.E (restate, answer, cite, explain) on the Google Doc - Masterminds Novel Study- Chapters 22- 24
2. Work to be submitted for a grade: Google Doc - Masterminds Novel Study- Chapters 22- 24 ( 30 minutes)
Math- IReady Pathways
All Math Groups
I can..... review grade-level math standards.
1. Log into IReady math lessons and complete 30 minutes.
2. Play math games.