Monday, May 11, 2020
Surma Math Block 1-Go to her Barker teacher page and Google Classroom. Links for both below.
Lesson focus: Translate written expression and equations into numerical form.
- Warmup quiz
- Watch Mrs. Surma's weekly overview
- Watch the instructional video "Translating Words into Algebraic Expressions" on YouTube
- Complete the Guided Notes form during/after watching the instructional video and submit on her Google Classroom page.
Surma Barker Teacher Page: https://www.mcas.k12.in.us/Domain/2934
Surma Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/MTQ5NjU1NzcyOTBa
Ramsey/Collins Reading Block 2-Go to their Barker Teacher pages and Google Classroom pages for directions, instructions, and any links. Links for both are also below.
Ramsey: lesson focus is to Determine the Theme of a literary work based on Setting, Plot, and Character Interaction.
- Watch instructional video, "E-Learning:Theme(Literature)
- Confirm on Google Form that you watched the video.
- Read Independently
Ramsey Barker Teacher Page: https://www.mcas.k12.in.us/Domain/1225
Ramsey Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NDA5MzAxOTk3MjFa
Collins: lesson focus is to Analyze how particular lines of Dialogue or incidents Propel the Action or Reveal the Aspects of a Character.
- Watch instructional video
- Confirm on Google Form
- Read for 20 minutes
Collins Barker Teacher Page: https://www.mcas.k12.in.us/Page/27429
Collins Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NDEyODk4MTc5Mzla
Gushrowski Math Block 3-Go to her Barker Teacher Page for directions.
Warmup on quizizz
Instructional video and assignment will be Tuesday due to technical difficulties for Monday's session.
Gushrowski Barker Teacher Page: https://www.mcas.k12.in.us/Domain/1203