Monday May 4, 2020
Surma Math Block 1-Go to her Barker teacher page and Google classroom for directions and links.
Lesson focus: Tree Diagrams and the Fundamental Counting Principle
- continuing with Probability
- tree diagrams display all the possible outcomes of an event
- fundamental counting principle is used when there are too many possible outcomes
Warmup quiz on quizizz for a grade and attendance (This one is a fun silly one)
Watch her instructional video introducing tree diagrams and the fundamental counting principle
- Then watch the Khan Academy video on tree diagrams and the other youtube video on the fundamental counting principle
Ramsey/Collins Reading Block 2-Go to their Barker teacher pages and their Google Classroom pages for directions and links/forms.
Lesson focus: Comparing Media and Evaluating Artistic Choices
Watch the instructional video on Youtube
Confirm on google form
Complete any missing assignments and email Mr. Ramsey what assignment(s) you have finished and ask him to go back and grade them.
Lesson focus: Write an introduction, choose language and content specific vocabulary, write a conclusion
Watch her intro video
Submit Google form for attendance
Read for 20 minutes
Gushrowski Math Block 3-go to her Barker teacher page for directions
Lesson focus: Multi-step Equations and Inequalities
- You will need your notebook to take notes (I also will post my notes on here and on my Google Classroom page)
Watch her instructional video and take notes
Warmup quiz on quizizz
"Moore" Resources on Google Classroom
Email your teachers with any questions or you can email me at email@example.com
*I can not help you if you did not take your textbook home for science. Email that teacher directly. I only support the Math and Reading teachers. I do not have access to the science textbook.