Surma Math Block 1-Go to her Barker page for directions.
Lesson focus will continue on Probability
- develop probability models
- include sample space
- probability of outcomes to represent simple events with equally likely outcomes
- understand probability of compound events
- both simple events and compound events is the fraction of outcomes in the sample space
Warm up quiz
Watch weekly overview video
Watch video on Compound Probability
Ramsey/Collins Reading Block 2-Go to their Barker teacher pages for directions.
Ramsey: lesson focus is on conducting short research assignments/tasks to build knowledge about the topic under study.
- Watch instructional video on the Research Process
- Confirm on Google Form you watched it.
- Read silently for 20 minutes.
Collins: lesson focus is on using content to determine the meaning of words and phrases.
- Watch instructional video.
- Watch Jason Reynolds' video "Your Hero Writes You a Response Letter"
- Submit attendance via Google form link.
- Read for 20 minutes.
Gushrowski Math Block 3-Go to her Barker teacher page for directions.
Lesson focus will be reviewing Like Terms and you will need your notebook to take notes.
- give examples and non-examples of like terms
- use the distributive property
- simplify expressions by adding/subtracting like terms (these are expressions not equations so you are not solving)
Watch her Instructional Video that includes the code for the warm up quiz.
**I have included my own notes that I took from her video.
"Moore" Resources on Google Classroom- I also am posting the notes on my GC page as well.
You can email any of the teachers with questions or you can email me as well at email@example.com