Surma Math Block 1-Go to her Barker teacher page for directions and links.
Lesson focus: Simple Probability and Independent/Dependent Events
- Warm up quiz on probability-reviewing skills from last week
- Weekly Overview
**All warm up quizzes are for a grade and attendance so if you're missing any then catch up.
Ramsey/Collins Reading Block 2-Go to their Barker teacher pages for lesson directions and links.
Ramsey: Lesson focus is analyzing how works of literature draw on and transform earlier texts.
- Watch the instructional video on analyzing elements of modern fiction
- Answer question on google form found on his Google Classroom page
Collins: Lesson focus is using content to determine the meaning of words and phrases.
- Watch instructional video
- Click on google form for attendance
- Read for 20 minutes
Gushrowski Math Block 3-Go to her Barker teacher page for lesson directions.
Lesson focus: Use the properties of integer exponents to simplify algebraic expressions.
- Watch an instructional video writing the notes in your notebook.
- Warmup quiz on powers and exponents with variables
"Moore" Resources on Google Classroom https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NTMzOTA3NTMwNDha
- I have posted the notes for Gushrowski's instructional video lesson today.