E-Learning Day April 14, 2020
Good morning class! I am so happy you are here! Today, there are no instruction videos, so please read the instructions very carefully.
Google Meet at 11:00- Link will be posted 5 minutes before our Meet time we are going to try doing our meet a little later today! See you at 11AM
Talented Tuesday: Let’s do a directed drawing today. Make sure you come to the Google Meet with paper and a pencil.
Here is a list of today’s work. Please complete each assignment posted in Google Classroom. “I can” statements for each assignment are listed below.
ELA- Reading and Writing
- I can... Conduct short research assignments and tasks on a topic. (5.W.5)
Today’s ELA Work Checklist (60 minutes to complete)
- In Google Classroom, continue working on your Athletes of Social Change Google Slides Presentation. Make sure to use the expectations list from yesterday's assignments to make sure you include everything. Even if you are done, please go back and look at it to make sure it meets the expectations! (20 mins)
- Identifying Theme: Today you will complete an I-Ready lesson that has been assigned to you called Identifying Theme. When you open your I-Ready reading pathways, the teacher assigned lesson should be there. Complete the lesson, and send Mrs. Snearly your score through GoGuardian chat. (24 mins)
- In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called Read Aloud: Out of My Mind Chapter 22&23 Part 1 Listen to the chapter being read aloud. (10 mins)
- In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called Google Form: Out of My Mind Chapter 22&23. Complete and submit the Google Form. (10 mins)
Today’s Math Work Checklist (60 minutes to complete)
I can…use measures of center (mean and median) and frequency (mode) to describe a data set. (5.DS.2)
- Instruction Video: 23b Modeled and Guided Instruction: Today you will watch the instruction video and fill out your instruction book pages 250-251. Follow along with the video, ask questions if you have them. When in doubt, go back and replay to see if you can figure out your question!
- In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called Practice and Problem Solving Book pg. 267-268. Complete the Google Form and submit.