Click here: Google Classroom This will take you to Mrs. Rivera's 6th Grade Google Classroom. All assignments are posted under the content area (example: Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies, or Science) in Google Classroom. See below for the assignments you will need to complete for today's e-Learning day.
Please note: What if you are having difficulty with a sibling's district issued Chromebook or your passwords on an e-Learning day? The Technology help desk will be available to help at (219) 873-2000 ext 8359.
For questions about homework or classwork, please contact Mrs. Rivera by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or post a message for Mrs. Rivera on our Google Classroom Stream. For Math you may also email Mrs. Miles at email@example.com. If you see Mrs. Miles, there are additional resources on her school web page, Mrs. Miles's E-learning.
E-Learning - April 13th The Monday After Spring Break - Updates
This week all assignments will be posted for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I will also post them in Google Classroom so make sure you check it out. I will post directions for each day so you can view them.
Reading and Writing - Bud, Not Buddy
- I can identify how the plot unfolds and how the character responds to changes.
Steps for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday lessons
1. Watch the video on Google Classroom
2. You have 2 ways to read this book. You can read the pdf attached or listen to the audiio book (link attached)
3. Complete the Google Forms
- On Wednesday, April 15th at 2:00, we will have a Google Meet to discuss Chapters 1-3
- Chapters 1,2 & 3 Google Form are due on April 15, 2020
- Please make sure that your assignments are completed by Wednesday at 2:00
I can recognize that surfaces of some three dimensional faces(polygons)
1. Watch the lesson - Lesson with Mrs. Miles
2. Problem Solving book - page 303-304
Specials: The Specials look different since we only have a 3 day week.
- Monday- Gym
- Tuesday - Music
- Wednesday - Art
Instructions for Using Kami to Edit a Pdf
- Find the assignment in Google Classroom.
- Click on it.
- Click the attachment for the assignment.
- To the right, click the 3 dots.
- Click, “Open in new window.”
- In the middle, click, “Open with Annotate with Kami.”
How to Turn in Your Assignment in Kami
- Click the < (Share Document) on the top right.
- Click, “Upload.”
- Choose, “Copy” in the right hand corner. It will change to copied.
- Go back to the Google Classroom and refresh your screen by clicking on the refresh button. Choose “Add” and Select “Link.”
- It will ask for a link, press Ctrl V at the same time.
- Click, “Add Link.”
- Click, “Turn In”. A pop up appears and click “Turn In” again.