Welcome to E-Learning! (Monday, March 30, 2020)
For E-Learning days, all directions for assignments will be posted on this page.
Some but NOT ALL assignments will need to be completed in Google Classroom.
Make sure you're working on ALL E-Learning assignments. Thank you!
- use what I read to answer questions.
- refer to a text to support my answer.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Click on the link and listen to the read aloud for this week's Reading Street story. Talking Walls
2. Complete the "Talking Walls Reading Response" assignment in Google Classroom. Make sure to type your answers directly on the Google Doc. Please write in complete sentences using correct capitalization, punctuation, and grammar. When you're finished, turn in the assignment online.
Work to be turned in: Talking Walls Reading Response (30 mins)
- use conventional spelling for common words.
- write a short story using my spelling words.
Steps of the Lesson
1. Go to Google classroom and work on the assignment titled "Spelling Story." You will need your spelling list for this assignment. I attached the spelling list. Write a story using any 10 spelling words from your list. Please write in complete sentences using correct capitalization, punctuation, and grammar. Make sure you turn in/mark it as done when you're finished.
2. Play this fun past tense game for 10 minutes. Journey to the Past Tense
Work to be turned in: Spelling Story (30 min)
- separate shapes into parts with equal areas.
show that when shapes are broken into parts with equal areas, these are fractions of the whole.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Click on the link and watch the video for Lesson 33A Ready Math Lesson
2. Do p. 395-396 in the Practice and Problem Solving Textbook.
Work to be turned in: Practice & Problem Solving p. 395-396 (30 minutes)
No Science today!
We have ART today! Click on the appropriate link below and complete the assignment for 3rd grade.
*Click on the link if you receive Speech/Language services SPEECH
*Click on the link if you receive services from Mrs. Richardson Richardson's Webpage