E-Learning via Blackboard
E-Learning - 3/27/2020
Goal for English 10EC students
I can... 1) comprehend fictional literature for deeper understanding by using close reading strategies and critical interpretation skills 2) develop meaningful responses for Independent Reading Assignment 9.English 10 EC
Steps of the Lesson:
1. View lecture for Friday, March 27th in the Virtual Learning content area within the class Blackboard website (click English 10EC Bb)
2. Students are applying their viewing and comprehension skills to successfully complete the warm-up Discussion, their Independent Reading, Reading Response logs, and finish the March 26th-27th Independent Reading assignment. Students are also submitting their Week 2 Reading Response logs.
3. The assignment will be completed on Blackboard.
4. For students to receive credit and be counted as present for this day of e-learning, the discussion must be completed by the end of the day.
1. View assignment in the Virtual Learning page within the class Blackboard website (EC Skills/Resources). The name of the assignment to complete is today's date
2. Students are completing and submitting their Weekly Goal Setting assignments.
3. If applicable, contact any teachers in those classes you are not achieving your goals.
Complete the Weekly Goal Setting for credit for today's class.
Any questions, e-mail me! I'm happy to help