E-Learning via Blackboard
E-Learning - 3/26/2020
Goal for English 10EC students
I can... 1) comprehend fictional literature for deeper understanding by using close reading strategies and critical interpretation skills 2) develop meaningful responses for Independent Reading Assignment 9.English 10 EC
Steps of the Lesson:
1. View lecture for Thursday, March 26th in the Virtual Learning content area within the class Blackboard website (click English 10EC Bb)
2. Students are applying their viewing and comprehension skills to successfully complete the warm-up Discussion, their Independent Reading, Reading Response logs, and start the March 26th-27th Independent Reading assignment.
3. The assignment will be completed on Blackboard.
4. For students to receive credit and be counted as present for this day of e-learning, the discussion must be completed by the end of the day.
1. View assignment in the Virtual Learning page within the class Blackboard website (EC Skills/Resources). The name of the assignment to complete is today's date
2. Students have are viewing and responding to a video on self-advocacy.
3. Complete the form with the questions and submit it for credit for today's class.
Any questions, e-mail me! I'm happy to help