eLearning Day Agenda
March 26, 2020
7th Grade Social Studies
I can... create my own primary source about the Coronavirus through maintaining a blog about my experiences in this crisis.
- 7.SL.4.2 Create engaging presentations that integrate multimedia components and visual displays to clarify information, strengthen claims and evidence, and add interest.
- Go to assigned activity posted on our Social Studies Google Classroom page.
- Go to the assignment "e-Learning 3/25/2020: Coronavirus Blog"
- Continue to design your blog and write an entry for today. You need 4 entries per week! Google Sites now works. Follow the directions I posted as an announcment yesterday on Google Classroom.
- Watch the tutorial video about how to design your own blog if you have any questions.
- Be sure to follow the directions in the video.
- 3. Please send me the weblink/url to your blog to this Google Classroom assignment.
- Hit "Turn In" when you are finished at the end of the week.
If students and families have any questions about the assignments, they can message me through the Remind App or through email. I will be available through these technological platforms from 9 AM - 3 PM.
My email is: email@example.com.