E-Learning Day 21 - 3/31/2020
Welcome to our E-Learning Day #21!
Today’s date is Tuesday, March 31, 2020. Below you will find your assignments for the day!
*I can be reached by email if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please label each day's assignment AND PAPER CLIP/STAPLE all assignments.
* Please pay attention to which math book you will be working out of EACH day. It will either be PRACTICE AND PROBLEM SOLVING or INSTRUCTION BOOK. There is a difference!
**MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE THE EXIT TICKET FOR EACH DAY! THIS WILL COUNT FOR ATTENDANCE!!**
I CAN...use context clues to identify the missing word.
- Use the words below to complete the sentences.
- Write the sentences and words on a piece of paper.
- It was ______________ for her to say goodbye to her friend.
- When you ride your bike, you need to be _____________.
- The people walked _____________over the broken bridge.
- Studying and doing homework can be very ___________on a test.
- The kittens are very _____________ with the yarn.
- Another word for happily is _____________.
- They ____________ran up the stairs.
- She did a ______________job on her test!
- Another word for kindly is _____________.
- He was so upset that he walked ____________ down the street.
Work to be turned in: Ten sentences
I CAN….. write sentences about a topic and use correct capitalization and punctuation.
Steps of the Lesson: (30 minutes)
- What if your parents gave you $100? How would you spend it? Or would you save some of it? Would you share it with someone? Would you buy your favorite toy? Maybe a cell phone? Or a tablet?
- Write at least 5 sentences explaining what you would do if you were given $100.
Work to be turned in: 5 sentences explaining how you’d spend your $100
I CAN ….. relate counting groups of 10 to adding and subtracting multiples of 10.
Steps of the Lesson: (30-40 minutes)
- Review the Add and Subtract Tens video... if needed. (i-Ready Lesson 20A)
- Complete pages 179-184 in the PRACTICE AND PROBLEM SOLVING book. NOT the INSTRUCTION BOOK.
Work to be turned in: Practice and Problem solving pages 179-184.
Click here to complete the Exit Ticket for attendance.