E-Learning Day 03/24/2020
2nd Grade Reading
I can tell the beginning, middle and end of a story.
- 1.) Log into Google Classroom.
- 2.) Watch read aloud of "Lion and the Mouse
- 3.) Complete questions.
2nd Grade Writing
I can spell grade level words with similar vowel sounds.
- 1.) Complete spelling packet #2. It is in your binder that was sent home.
4th Grade Math
I can compare multi-digit numbers.
- 1.) Complete page 5 from the Math folder that was sent home before break.
- 2.) Take picture of your completed page and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
5th Grade Reading
I can use details from the text to increase understanding.
- 1.) Log into Mrs. Smith's Google Classroom.
- 2.) Listen and complete questions from Readworks.
*Assignments due Friday, March 27, 2020
Any questions? E-mail Mrs. Smith at: email@example.com
What if my child has technical problems with district issued chromebooks or passwords on an ELearning Day?
The technology help desk will be available to help at (219) 873-2000, ext. 8359. (For questions regarding homework or classwork, please contact the teacher.