Welcome to E-Learning! (Monday, March 23, 2020)
For E-Learning days, all directions for assignments will be posted on this page.
Some but NOT ALL assignments will need to be completed in Google Classroom.
Make sure you're working on ALL E-Learning assignments. Thank you!
- compare and contrast themes, settings, and plots of stories written by the same author about the same or similar characters.
- compare and contrast books within a series.
- use what I read to answer questions.
- refer to a text to support my answer.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Click on the link and watch the video for Lesson 22 Comparing and Contrasting Stories.
2. Do p. 367 in your Ready Reading textbook. All of the answers are mentioned in the video.
3. Click on the link and listen to the read aloud for this week's Reading Street story Rocks in His Head.
4. Complete the "Rocks in His Head Reading Response" assignment in Google Classroom. Type your answers directly in the Google Doc. Make sure to turn it in/mark it as done when you're finished.
Work to be turned in: Rocks in His Head Reading Response (30 mins)
- use conventional spelling for common words.
- organize my spelling words in alphabetical order.
- identify synonyms and antonyms of a word.
Steps of the Lesson
1. Go to Google classroom and work on the assignment titled "Spelling: ABC Order." You will need your spelling list for this assignment. I attached the spelling list. Type your spelling words in alphabetical order on the Google Doc. Make sure you turn in/mark it as done when you're finished.
2. Play this fun Synonym & Antonym game for 15 minutes. Synonyms & Antonyms.
Work to be turned in: Spelling: ABC Order (15 min)
- explain how shapes are related to one another by identify features they have in common.
- put different shapes into categories by their common features.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Click on the link and watch the video for Lesson 32 Classify Quadrilaterals
2. Do p. 385-386 in the Practice and Problem Solving Textbook.
Work to be turned in: Practice & Problem Solving p. 385-386 (30 minutes)
No Science today!
We have ART today! Click on the appropriate link below and complete the assignment for 3rd grade.