Use this Link to check-in for the day! This is how your child will be marked present for attendance.
Here are your assignments for the day. Take your time you have all day to complete the assignments. The Assignments will be due Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Please Click and read: PLEASE READ EXTENDED E-LEARNING INFORMATION if you have not done so yet.
More information about Class Dojo: Click here ( a great way to connect with me instantly!)
Date: March 26, 2020
Steps of the Lesson:
- Lets write some CVC words together. Get your notebook/sheet of paper and watch: Working with CvC words
- 1. Read: Penguin, Penguin (click on the story title to access) and then complete the compression questions here: Comprehension Questions
- Practice your sight words watching these videos: Sight word list A with Jack Heartman
- Listen to Jack Hartman sing about -up words: -up word family
- Watch: Cause and Effect
- Directions: The teacher told Mae that she should be a nurse. What the effect of this action?
- You can print this document off: Cause and Effect or you can write in your half notebook/piece of paper.
- Watch: Making a personal connection to Mae Among The Stars
- Illustrate what you want to be when you grow up. Be sure to label it.
- Challenge: Write a reason why you choose that profession.
- You may print this document off: Connections with Mae Among the Stars or you write in your half notebook/piece of paper.
Work to turn in:
- Google Classroom assignments: Cause and effect
- What do you want to be when you grow up
Steps of the Lesson:
- Watch: Count to 100 by 10
- complete Binder WB page 207 and 208 (IF you should not have those pages for some reason you can access them here: Pg 207- 208)
TO TURN IN:
- WB pages 207 - 208
Today our special is Art:
Kinder Social skills with Tom and Tabby Cat and Mrs. Hughes
Please Watch This Videos: Kinder Social Skills Story 2: Following Directions Part 2
Social Skills are so important to Kindergarten. It's really the foundation of everything that they will encounter for the rest of their career as a student and beyond. Thinking about things like how we share, following rules and even impulse control are such good things to think at a young age. I will be posting a short video every day. Every other day will be a new skill to think about. Please enjoy this conversation with your children!
IF THEY NEED A BRAIN BREAK: Brain-breaks are a great way to break up the day, help with that "cabin fever", get your child up and moving, and well really they are just lots of FUN. GoNoodle has tons of them and its what I use or you can go on to youtube and search brain-breaks and tons of them will pop up.
GONOODLE - you can sign-up for free.
STARFALL - You don't need to sign up, this is a free educational site