E-Learning Day March 20th, 2020
Good morning class and Happy National Ravioli Day! Who doesn’t love delicious ravioli, or any pasta for that matter! If you have any at home, celebrate today at lunch by having ravioli or pasta! :) As we wrap up our first full week of virtual learning, remember that it is very important to stay on top of and complete your work each day. Use your extra time today to go back and finish up anything you didn’t get done this week.
You can check in with us this morning in a Google Meet at 9:15. I will post the Google Meet code at 9:10 each morning in Google Classroom, and we can start our day together as a class! Can’t wait to see you all then!
Here is a list of today’s work. Please complete each assignment posted in Google Classroom. “I can” statements for each assignment are listed below.
ELA- Reading and Writing
Today’s ELA Work Checklist (80 minutes to complete)
- 9:10 a.m In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called Morning Check-in. We will start each morning in Google Meet. I will post the meeting code in this assignment. If you miss the live video, watch the video and comment with the answer to today’s morning message in Google Classroom. This will be your attendance check-in for the day. (10-15 mins)
- Log into I-Ready and complete 45 minutes of your reading pathway lessons. I am still keeping track of our scores for donuts so message me any of your 100% lessons. :) (45 mins)
- Independent Reading- In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called Timer. Set a timer for 20 minutes and read your AR book.. After you have read for 20 minutes, write a letter in your Reading Response Letter packet. It should be Letter #5. Record your text title and a summary of your reading for the day. This should be AT LEAST 1 paragraph. (30 mins)
- In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called Hoot read aloud. Listen to the chapter being read aloud. (15 mins)
Today’s Math Work Checklist (60 minutes to complete)
- In Google Classroom, click on the assignment called Instruction Video: Lesson 22 Modeled and guided instruction. Follow the video and fill in the work in your book. (15 mins)
- Log into I-Ready. Complete 45 minutes of your math pathway lessons. I am still keeping track of our scores for donuts so message me any of your 100% lessons. :) (45 mins)