Click here: Google Classroom This will take you to Mrs. Rivera's 6th Grade Google Classroom. All assignments are posted under the content area (example: Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies, or Science) in Google Classroom. See below for the assignments you will need to complete for today's e-Learning day.
Please note: What if you are having difficulty with a sibling's district issued Chromebook or your passwords on an e-Learning day? The Technology help desk will be available to help at (219) 873-2000 ext 8359.
For questions about homework or classwork, please contact Mrs. Rivera by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or post a message for Mrs. Rivera on our Google Classroom Stream. For Math you may also email Mrs. Miles at email@example.com. If you see Mrs. Miles, there are additional resources on her school web page, Mrs. Miles's E-learning.
I can read my independent book and write a summary over what I read in my reading notebook.
I can listen to an audiobook to Tuck Everlasting chapter 6-8 and complete the reader's response reading and writing.
Steps of the Lesson:
All assignments are on Google Classroom under the March 18th tab. Please click on the links and follow the instructions - Tuck Everlasting
Please read for 20 minutes and write your summary Chapters 6-8
I can write my responses to a reading in Tuck Everlasting.
Please complete the Tuck Everlasting - ch.6-8 Reader's response
I can identify points on a polygon coordinate plane
Steps of the Lesson:
Students are to complete the worksheet - p. 256- 257 in Math IREADY Book
Work to be turned in: p. 258 - 259
Exit silp on Google doc
Specials: Gym and Music- Please click the link below
Instructions for Using Kami to Edit a Pdf
- Find the assignment in Google Classroom.
- Click on it.
- Click the attachment for the assignment.
- To the right, click the 3 dots.
- Click, “Open in new window.”
- In the middle, click, “Open with Annotate with Kami.”
How to Turn in Your Assignment in Kami
- Click the < (Share Document) on the top right.
- Click, “Upload.”
- Choose, “Copy” in the right hand corner. It will change to copied.
- Go back to the Google Classroom and refresh your screen by clicking on the refresh button. Choose “Add” and Select “Link.”
- It will ask for a link, press Ctrl V at the same time.
- Click, “Add Link.”
- Click, “Turn In”. A pop up appears and click “Turn In” again.