E-Learning Day 03/17/2020
2nd Grade Reading
I can use details to determine the main idea of a text.
- 1.) Log into Google Classroom for welcome video.
- 2.) Complete Reading pages 11-12 from your binder.
2nd Grade Writing
I can spell grade level words with similar vowel sounds.
- 1.) Complete one page of spelling packet from binder (week #1 why, try)
4th Grade Math
I can use formulas to determine the area or perimeter of a shape.
- 1.) Log into Google Classroom.
- 2.) Watch review video about finding area and perimeter.
- 3.) Complete questions about area and perimeter.
5th Grade Reading
I can use details from the text to increase understanding.
- 1.) Log into Mrs. Smith's Google Classroom.
- 2.) Watch video read aloud from our I, Survived book.
- 3.) Please complete questions from the book.
*Assignments due Monday, April 13th, 2020
Any questions? E-mail Mrs. Smith at: email@example.com
What if my child has technical problems with district issued chromebooks or passwords on an ELearning Day?
The technology help desk will be available to help at (219) 873-2000, ext. 8359. (For questions regarding homework or classwork, please contact the teacher.