The technology help desk will be available to help at (219) 873-2141. (For questions about the homework or class work, please contact the classroom teacher.) Students are to follow these online directions and write all answers on a separate piece of paper to turn in. You may contact me at any time with questions or concerns by my email below or through Class dojo.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
ReadingI can... retell main ideas and key details of a text.Steps of the Lesson:A. Listen to the following biography about about Amelia Earhart.B. Write four things that you find interesting about Amelia Earhart and tell why you think they are interesting. Use complete sentences with capital letters and punctuation.
Work to be turned in: Four complete sentences telling what you think is interesting about Amelia Earhart and why. (30 minutes)
Phonics Skill and Writing
I can... spell and read sight words with /y/ sounding like /i/ or /e/.
I can... organize details that go together in my writing.
Steps of the Lesson:
Activity 1 - /y/ sounds like /i/ or /e/
1. The words are: any, study, try, very, why.
Additional words are: spy, shy, daddy, mommy, funny.
2. Practice spelling your words by writing them in crayon, marker, chalk, play-doh or any other creative way you would enjoy. Next practice reading them.
3. Draw a picture of Amelia Earhart and then write at least three complete sentences describing your picture.
Work to be turned in: Drawing of Amelia Earhart and three complete sentences describing your picture. (45 minutes)
I can... find patterns in a 120 chart.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Click the link below and follow along while completing lesson 18 of our math pages. Write down your answers on a piece of paper.
2. Skip count with GoNoodle!! Skip Count
Work to be turned in: Answers to math problems from video, pages 119-121 in Lesson 18. (30 minutes)
We have gym and music on Tuesday's and Friday's. We have art on Wednesday's.
ART- Wednesday's Only
MUSIC- Tuesday & Friday
GYM- Tuesday & Friday
Student Resources - Only the following students; Austin, Maverick, Kaleb, and Aiden